Recording high quality digital tracks of your choir for use online with Recordings 4 Choirs
A digital only recording can be useful for a wide variety of situations the most common of which are:
- Online demo tracks to showcase your choir
- Sell tracks on your website or on iTunes
- Distribute a small numbers of copies either digitally or on CDs burnt in house for choir members
The Recording Process
All of our recordings start life as a digital file so the recording session and the kit used is exactly the same as for recording an album intended to go on CD.
Our aim is to provide a professional but competitive service. With a digital only recording you are buying our time and expertise. This will often be cheaper than recording a CD but it is worth bearing in mind that we include at least 10 hours of post production time in our pricing and we do not charge for travel or additional time on the recording session.
Standard package – £500.00
- 1 day (6 hours, excluding set up time) recording on location at a venue of your choice
- Play back facility to hear the songs after you record them.
- 1 day (6 hours) editing and mastering time in our Post Production Studios.
- Travel to and from the venue for our staff
What’s not included?
- Parking Charges / Tolls (eg London Congestion Charge)
- Copyright Clearance or Licensing
- Travel outside of the UK Mainland
- Additional days on location – £250 per day
- Additional studio production days – £200 per day