Recording your Choir with Recordings 4 Choirs couldn’t be easier
Confirm the detail
All choirs are different and as such our recordings will be tailored to your individual needs. Following an initial discussion we will always confirm everything in writing so you know exactly what to expect when choosing us to record your CD.
The Recording Day
Our engineers will turn up at your chosen venue around 8am in order to set up a mobile studio. We are then ready to record your choir from around 9.30am. It’s helpful if you arrive for a warmup first as we can use that time for levels and fine tuning the set up.
Producing the CD Artwork
We have our own in house team of graphic designers who can help create the artwork for your CD. Basic design and layout is included in our quotes for recordings. However, if you would like something more bespoke then we can supply artwork templates for you to design your own CD packaging.
Take delivery of your CD’s
All our CD’s are produced by a professional printing house to retail quality standard and each one will come individually cellophane wrapped. This means your choir members will have something they can be really proud of for years to come. Following Audio & Artwork sign off, CD’s are usually delivered to you within 7-10 days.
- We record on location anywhere in the UK
- All recordings use our own kit and staff
- Recordings 4 Choirs have been recording choirs at a professional level since 2004
- All our staff carry up to date CRB Clearance for working with Children
- 1 day on location at a venue of your choice
- Play back facility to hear the songs after you record them.
- 10 hours editing and mastering time in our Post Production Studios.
- Artwork design and CD packaging.
- Copyright clearance where necessary.
- Choir Information Sheet 2018 (pdf)
- Find out about costs
- Choirs we have recorded
- Downloads and Useful Information
CALL US TODAY on 01225 302143 and find out how easy it is to make a recording of your Choir. If you prefer you can click here to email us.